In February 2023, Triton announced the launch of Ramudden Global as the new group brand name and identity.
Group highlights and facts
• Combination of four market leading platform investments: Ramudden (Sweden, Norway, Finland, Estonia and Denmark), Ramudden North America, Chevron TM (United Kingdom), AVS (Germany and Austria), and Fero (Belgium and Netherlands)
• Activity in 11 countries with a leading position or strong 2nd in all markets where we choose to compete
• The largest temporary traffic management (TTM) services and work zone safety provider globally with revenues of EUR 750mn+
• 4500 full-time employees and 1000+ part-time and sub-contractors
• More than 100 years of combined traffic management industry experience in the Group management
Since 2017 Ramudden is owned by Triton. Triton is an international investment firm, founded in 1997. The company seeks to contribute to building better businesses for the longer term through partnership. Triton invests in medium-sized businesses with management located in Europe that fall within the Industrial, Business Services and Consumer/Health sectors.
Triton funds’ approximately 100 investors include, among others, pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, insurance companies and endowments. Triton includes environmental, social and governance criteria into investment considerations and decision-making processes which help to capture long-term value.
Since its founding, Triton has completed more than 60 investments and supported more than 260 acquisitions.
For more information, please visit: www.triton-partners.com